The concept of Rev Critic involves collecting data to provide better services, including content submitted via reviews from users to contribute to our articles.
What we collect:
- Information you give us. Including any content you submit when submitting a review. When you do, we’ll ask for basic information, like your name, and email address.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on YouTube, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Google, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services. Our Google Analytics product helps us analyze the traffic of our websites and apps.
- Log information
How we use this information:
- For Reviews. When you submit a review any information and content you submit can be featured in our articles. See more about Review Privacy below.
- We use the information we collect from our site to provide, maintain, protect and improve it, to develop it, and to protect Rev Critic and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our site is Google Analytics. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Information We Share:
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Rev Critic if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Rev Critic, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Content Submitted from user submitted reviews.
- Minimal Contact information you submit to us such as an email address or social media/forum username for someone at Rev Critic to contact you regarding your modification.
Information We DO NOT Share:
Rev Critic will not share any personally-identifiable contact information or personal information to any third-party. We do not share the following to any third parties,
- First & Last Name, users who submit a review may choose to provide an alias.
- Email Address, Phone Number, or Physical Address
- License Plate Number’s (excludes photos & videos where license plates numbers are visible)
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Cookies & Analytical Data to a third-parties.
When submitting a review, any information/content you submit to Rev Critic can be featured in an article. Any information you do not submit will not be used. This includes all or part of your written feedback, photos, videos, dyno reports, or other user submitted content.
Information we use and feature from Reviews:
- All or partial quotes from your written descriptions
- Photos of your modification
- Overall photos of your vehicle
- Videos of your vehicle and modification.
- Mention’s of local businesses.
Information We Do Not feature in our articles:
- Your Name
- Forum/Social Media Usernames
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Email Address or Any other Contact Information you submit
- Your Location (your Country or State may be mentioned)
Review Privacy Terms:
- Any information you submit to Rev Critic can be used all or in part of an article, except for what is limited as defined below.
- Any photos or videos submitted may be uploaded unedited. Potentially exposing identifiable information but not limited to, a persons appearance, license plate number’s, location, street names, or house numbers.
- Any videos submitted to Rev Critic may be uploaded to the Rev Critic YouTube account (any Youtube videos submitted, should be set to use a creative commons license)
- Do NOT Submit any content you do not feel comfortable sharing.